Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bookcase makeover....still going....

 
A timely purchase of French inspired storage trays has me working overtime on my office bookshelf makeover. I'm hoping that these trays and a few well placed trinkets will have my office area looking "chic", rather than "shack"!
 
I'm stealing ideas grabbing inspiration from Jen over at Craft-o-maniac for some little Christmas inspired vignettes in gold, black, white and woodtone. I adore her colour scheme and elegant style, and I'm hoping she won't mind me having a design crush on her stuff.
 
So while, I lug magazines to the thrift shop, rehouse sewing bibs and bobs, and generally fluff and frivolise, why not pop over and visit Jen. She has a linky party on and there's some fabbo stuff there.
 
 
...Mimi...

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I love how shallow that tray looks, like it could fit anywhere. sorry I'm just now getting back to you-thank you so much for your sweet words on my kitties! I totally agree with you that there's nothing better than being curled up on!
    b

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx